Your unique opportunity to cross borders without crossing borders.
On May 28 and May 29, the fully digitalized Global Communication Summit GCS 2020 with its cutting edge content and oustanding speakers was a huge success.
Well beyond 400 attendees from around the globe discussed cutting-edge communication insights from high-profile experts, featuring blue chip companies and major brands like Microsoft, Huawei, Merck, Kaspersky, Manchester United and Siemens Energy.
Use this opportunity to access the complete GCS 2020 recordings including
- keynotes from K. Corley Kenna (Patagonia), Joy Tan (Huawei), Marian Salzman (PMI) and Heino Falcke (University Nijmegen), among others
- panel discussions like “Comms Stepping Up in a post-Covid World” and “China and the West, 2020 and beyond”
- best cases for instance from Covestro, RB and Essent
- insight sessions, talks fireside chats and trend reports
Further highlights at GCS 2020
- Focus on China: 2020 and beyond
- Special track for Comms in a (post-)Covid world
- Open panel discussions like “Social Media: global vs. local”
- Connect with peers who share the same problems but different approaches
- Get your body in the flow: online yoga and meditation sessions with Sophie Bachmann
Public Affairs, FinTech, Diplomacy, 5G, Branding, Crisis and more
The Global Communication Summit 2020 included a special focus on China: the world’s most fascinating market presents special challenges and opportunities for corporate communications professionals, and our 2020 programme included expert first-hand insights into communications and business in China, from both a Chinese and Western perspective.